Gastroenterology Problems and Causesadmin
Food control and being mindful of what you are eating is very important to everyone because of this unconcern we get the Gastroenterology problem.
Many frequently gastroenterology Issues that can affect you and for help contact Dr. Husain Bohari
- Acidity: Burning sensation in the chest or stomach. It’s lead to loss of desire for food, gas release in the form of burp or fart.
- Constipation: cramps or pain in the stomach caused by eating foods that are low in fiber like fast foods made of refined flours and also by not drinking adequate water.
- Gallstones: Pain in the stomach may be it happen too much alcohol intake, eating fatty foods and consuming too many sugary foods.
- Peptic ulcer: This sores in the stomach because of smoking, foods that create acidity and stress develop the bacteria
- Lactose intolerance: a digestive disorder caused by the lack of to digest carbohydrate, the main carbohydrate in dairy products
- Irritable bowel syndrome: An intestinal disorder causing pain in the stomach, wind, and constipation because of not good sleep, stress, lifestyle and diet misbalance.
- Diarrhea: By Loose motion, watery bowel movements that may occur frequently 2-3 times in a day and with a sense of urgency its reduce water level in body then you feel low.
Always maintain the balance of gut by consuming curd, buttermilk, watermelon, and lemon juice, drink a lot of water and Quiet alcohol, smoke. Never ignore gastroenterology problems and take treatment from the best gastroenterology treatment hospital in Nashik with Dr. Husain Bohari, who is one of the best Gastroenterologist in Nashik, specializes in the subject of Gastroenterology with all its sub-branches like the Liver, Intestines, Stomach, Pancreas and Gall bladder, with a special interest in endoscopies.